Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Suck at Titles

Today was the first day of finals. I think everything went pretty well.

My first final was in AP world history. I'm pretty sure that I got either an A or a B. Then, I took my art final. Believe it or not, I think that was the hardest of the three finals I took today. Maybe because we barely went over any of the stuff.

In child development, we finished the Hallmark movie we watched yesterday, and then we started another one. The one we finished is about a girl who's born with genetic defects and is expected to die when she's about six. The one we're watching now is about a baby born with HIV. They're both sad, but they're really good.

My third and last final for the day was in Spanish. I actually think I got an A! She made the final really easy on purpose though, so I think everyone in the class got a good grade. After our final, we finished watching Hoosiers.

In English, we reviewed for the final, read a novel, and went over our vocab. Then, we went to the computer lab, and worked on our Snowbound projects. I think I was the only person in the class to actually finish the project today.

I didn't have homework today for the second day in a row! If there's one good thing about finals, it's that there's no homework. I mean, you have to study, but usually I know the material enough that that doesn't take that long.

I finished another chapter of Titian by Mark Hudson today. It was okay. I like the book, but I kind of want to just be done with it. If I liked art, I'd probably enjoy it a whole lot more.

Tomorrow's my first day of work! Okay, so technically I'm just being trained but still. I'm nervous. It's the first time I've ever had a job. It's also a little weird that my little sister is the one training me...

I've been sitting here forever trying to think of a title for this post. Seriously, it takes longer for me to come up with a title then it does to write the actual post. I do this for everything. I suck with coming up with title for some reason. Whenever you see something I've written, and it has a horrible title you'll know why.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment