Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Over a Month to Read a Book?

We've been learning about World War II in world history, and our test is tomorrow. I've spent most of my time since I got home studying for that.

We started working on a new project in personal finance. We have to make a children's book about saving or money. I already have my story written and my pictures. I just have to put them together to make a book. At first, when she said we had to write a children's book I kind of panicked. A novel or short story I can do, but not a children's book (or poetry). I'm pretty happy with how it turned out though.

We took quizzes in Spanish II the past couple of days. I think I've done pretty well on them.

We haven't done much in English other than vocab, reading two novels, and working on our projects. Since I already have my project done, that means I have about 45 minutes to read.

I finished Titian by Mark Hudson at work yesterday. I'm so glad I'm finally done. How long was I even reading that book? It feels like months. I just looked at my blog. I started reading Titian on February 15th! You can tell I wasn't that into it... I can't believe it took me that long to read.

I started reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I'm almost done with chapter seven, and I love it! I could hardly put it down during school today. Everyone I know who's read it say they loved it. Girls at school kept telling me how awesome it was whenever they saw what I was reading.

Only two more days until spring break! I can't wait!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment