Wednesday, March 10, 2010

International Day of Awesomeness

Today is the International Day of Awesomeness! Is that not one of the most awesome holidays ever?

We finished watching Animal Farm in world history today, and then we talked about comparisons between it and the Russian Revolution. I was actually surprised by how much I liked it.

Our Spanish teacher told us in class today that she's decided our final next week is just going to be a huge vocab quiz/test. I'm excited since my problem is writing sentences and conjugating verbs. Our chapter test is Friday! I think I understand this chapter pretty well though. Of course, I thought that last time too. Let's hope I actually do understand it this time.

I finished writing my cause and effect essay today in English. The topic I wrote about was, "I'm happy that we're going to Florida this summer." I got to write a whole paragraph about the Harry Potter theme park. I always love when I have a chance to incorporate Harry Potter into homework.

I watched episode 43 of Naruto last night. Awesome episode. I can't wait to see whether Naruto wins is fight or not!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment