Monday, March 15, 2010

Four Days!

My sister and I watched Fame yesterday (the 2009 version). I had never seen the old one. I liked it. It was good.

In pretty much all of my classes today, we either reviewed for finals, watched a movie, or did both. In child development, we watched some Hallmark movie. I don't know what it's called, but it's good so far. It has Alexa Vega in it (from Spy Kids). In Spanish, we watched Hoosiers. Then, in English, we watched part of an episode of I Love Lucy because it's mentioned in the novel we're reading, and a bunch of people had never seen it.

Finals start tomorrow! I have AP world history, drawing, and Spanish finals tomorrow! Hopefully everything goes well! The Spanish final should be easier than our usually tests, so I'm not too worried about it.

I watched episode 44 of Naruto over the weekend. I can't wait to see if Naruto wins!

I have a job now. It's so strange. I haven't actually worked yet. On Wednesday, I go with my sister (who already works there), so she can show me what to do. Then, I work by myself on Saturday I think. It'll be interesting working on Saturday because we're going to a midnight release party for the New Moon DVD on Friday.

I'm so excited for the New Moon DVD! I loved New Moon so much more than Twilight! I think we're getting the Twilight in Forks (I think that's what it's called) DVD too! I'm planning on taking my camera, so I may post some pictures over on my twitter later. We'll see how long it takes me to upload them to the computer. I always hate doing that. I may take some with my phone and upload them directly to twitter while we're there. We'll see.

Only four days until the New Moon DVD!

Haley

1 comment:

  1. You watch a lot of movies in school. How do you ever learn anything? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete