Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break Finally!

It's finally spring break!  Yay!  Now if only I had something exciting planned for this week.  The only plans I have is working on three different days.

In world history today, we watched a video with interviews of people who survived the Holocaust.  It was so sad!  They should some actual footage from the Holocaust too.

I finished my two-point perspective drawing of the classroom in art today.  I also got back five of my paintings and drawings that were in the art fair (that I didn't even go to).  I think I had another one in the fair that she didn't give back to me.

We had a vocab quiz in Spanish II, and then we watched the beginning of The Princess and the Frog.  I've been wanting to see The Princess and the Frog forever!  I really liked the beginning, but we're probably not going to finish it.  Hopefully, I'll be able to see the rest sometime.

In English, we took a vocab test, and then went to the lab.  I was already finished with my project, so I spent the time in the lab reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.

We got out of class early today to watch the championship of the Munch Madness we've been having at school.  Our school has two lunch periods, and they've been having a corn hole and volleyball tournament during both of them for the last few weeks.  Today, the champions from both lunch periods played each other, and the winner of that volleyball game played the teachers.  It was pretty boring.  I'm not a sports person.

I'm on chapter 17 of The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks right now.  I'm still loving it!  It's such an amazing book!

I watched episode 46 of Naruto (Naruto Uncut Boxed Set, Volume 2) last night.  Amazing episode!  I love Hinata!  I think I can relate to her a lot personality wise.  We grew up a lot differently, and I'm obviously not a ninja, but I think our personalities are similar.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment