Thursday, March 18, 2010

Humanity Can Be So Stupid

In less then 29 hours the New Moon DVD comes out! I'm so excited! I'm going to a midnight release party at Borders with my best friend, sister, and possibly my sister's friend. It's going to be so much fun!

We started learning about World War II. I realized something today. Hitler was baptized as a child. I'm not sure about his religious beliefs later, but I know that. He hated Jews and was killing them. Jesus was a Jew. How can a Christian justify hating and killing Jews when Jesus was a Jew? It doesn't make sense to me. Of course, neither does slavery and a ton of other historical things, but they still happened. People do and believe in stupid things all the time.

Art is so frustrating to me. I completely messed up on the drawing I'm currently doing, but I don't want to restart it because I'm almost done. Not looking forward to it being graded.

I started a personal resource management class today. So far, it seems like it will be really useful but really boring too.

In Spanish, we spent the class translating stuff and writing vocab. We also watched basketball. We saw Notre Dame lose. Most of the boys in the class were not happy about that.

In English, we went over vocab, read a little bit, and went to the computer lab to work on Snowbound stuff.

Since coming home I haven't really done anything.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! I think I'm going to take my camera and take pictures. I may or may not upload them to Twitter. We'll see.

Haley

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that at one time, as a child, Hitler wanted to be a priest. His parents, however, were never affectionate people and never told him they loved him or anything close to it. At one point, he heard his parents arguing about moving away and he thougth they were going to leave him behind. It was about that time that he decided to shut off his heart. The beginnings of monster, eh? Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete