Monday, March 22, 2010

I Hate Colds

We went over the my grandma's the other day. My great aunt and uncle were visiting from Florida.

I also has religious ed last night. We had this speaker who talked to us about how guys and girls are different and stuff. He was a lot more interesting than I thought he would be. There was a book on what they talked about, and I got one (of course).

We learned about the Holocaust in world history today, and in art we learned about Michelangelo and worked on our drawings. We learned about saving and wealth building in personal finance. We went over our new vocab in Spanish today. In English, we read a little of a book we're reading in class and worked on our projects in the computer lab. That's about all I've done today.

I'm watching 2012 with my dad and brother right now. I obviously can't be too interested if I'm writing this. Some parts of it are interesting, but overall I don't think it's that good of a movie. I may not even watch the whole thing.

I still have a cold! It's probably been a month now! Whenever I think it's finally gone away, it comes back again. It's so annoying!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment