Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why June 18th!?

We took a test in world history today, and I think I did pretty good.

I pretty much finished my children's book in personal finance today except I need a picture for the cover.  I was stupid and didn't think to get one before.

We took a quiz in Spanish.  I think it went pretty well too.  After the quiz, we watched a video about Puerto Rico.

In English, we learned about adjectives, read some, and then went to the computer lab.

I'm on chapter 13 of The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks right now.  It is amazing!  I can barely put it down.  I can't wait to find out what happens!

 They've announced the The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park is opening on June 18th.  I'm worried we won't be able to go now because that's at the very end of our trip.  I'm praying that we are able to go.  It would be pretty awesome to go one opening day.  Wasn't there a rumor or something that one of the rides wouldn't open with the rest of the park?  I really hope everything works out.

Spring break can't come soon enough!  I'm a little mad that I have to work this Sunday though.  I've had the New Moon DVD for almost a week now, and I haven't watched the special features yet!  I haven't even watched the movie all the way through.  I know how I'll be spending one day of my spring break.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment