Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Two Uneventful Days

I had to wake up early to go to the dentist yesterday morning.  The dentist actually went really well.  I didn't have to get pictures of my teeth or flouride because they'd done both last time.  They lady who cleaned my teeth was a Twilight fan, and saw that I was wearing my New Moon shirt, so she talked about it while cleaning my teeth.

After the dentist we went shopping at Kohl's nd K-Mart, and I bought my best friend Summer's birthday present.  My sister and I went into the pet store for a little while.  We pet a cute cat, and they had adorable ferrets in there.

Once I got home, I spent almost the whole day watching New Moon and all of the special features.  It was about time that I got around to that.

I stayed up really late last night finishing the Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.  I loved it so much!  Everyone should definitely read it.  I made a video about it today that you can watch on my Youtube channel (www.youtube.com/hmweasley).

I didn't really do much today.  I did upload another Avatar: The Next Generation one-shot that you can read at www.fanfiction.net/~hmweasley.  It's about Zuko getting up in the middle of the night to take care of one of his kids.  I think it's pretty cute.

I also watched episode 48 of Naruto.  It was a really good episode.  I can't wait to see who wins the fight between Lee and Gaara.

Overall, the past two days were pretty uneventful.  I have to go to work tomorrow.  Hopefully, it goes by quickly.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment