Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Tiring Spring Break

When I think of spring break, I think about relaxing and enjoying being away from school, but so far it's not sounding like that's what my spring break's going to be like.

I worked today, have a dentist appointment at 10 am tomorrow, and then work Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.  I work on Easter!  I don't like this.  I just keep telling myself that it's closer to buying a new camera.

Speaking of cameras, I posted a new video over at www.youtube.com/hmweasley.  I talk about the new The Last Airbender trailer, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park opening, and The Last Song.

I watched episode 47 of Naruto the other night.  I loved it!  Hinata has probably become my favorite character.  I'm probably one of very few people who think that, but I really like her.

I'm on chapter 28 of The Last Song.  It just keeps getting better and better!  I've already almost started crying and at work!  I'm definitely planning on posting a video on Youtube about it when I'm done.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment