Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School's Out!

School is officially out for the summer!  Yay!  I'm so excited!

We didn't do anything at school today.  Less than probably half the school was even there.

We just sat there and talked in world history and art.  We watched TV in personal finance and English.  We played Scrabble for the first part of Spanish and then just talked.

During lunch, some of my friends who have a different lunch were walking around anyway because none of the teachers really cared if we were in class or not, so I walked around with them.

From one to three we watched The Blind Side.  This was about the fourth time I've seen it.  It's a good movie, but it gets boring after a while.  I'm kind of upset that I may never be able to finish Avatar though.  I think there were only about five or ten minutes left where we were at too.

After school, my mom picked me up, so I could retake my written driving test.  I passed this time!  I'm scheduled to take the driving test on Saturday at 8:30.  I don't want to wake up that early, but at least I'll get it over with.  Hopefully, I pass because my permit expires on the 31st.  If I don't get my license by then, I have to take a written test to get a learner's permit and then start all over. 

I finished The Secret Lives of the U.S. Presidents.  It was really interesting, and I learned a lot of things I never knew about the presidents.

Days Until:
Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella: 10
NBC Wizarding World Sneak Peak: 11
Vacation: 14
Wizarding World Theme Park: 22
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 33
Eclipse Movie: 34
The Last Airbender Movie: 36
Mockingjay Book: 89
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 176
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 414
Breaking Dawn Movie: 540

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment