Friday, May 28, 2010

Two Boring Days

I haven't really done a whole lot the past two days.  I worked yesterday, and it was incredibly slow.  It also stormed all day long which I hate.

I have to take my driving test tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning which means I have to wake up at about seven to get ready and get there in time.  It'll be like school again just a few days into summer break.  Knowing me though, I'll tell myself I need to go to bed early and then not go to bed early.  If everything goes well, I should have my liscense tomorrow.

I just finished watching episode 63 of Naruto.  I absolutely loved the episode!  I really want to know where Sasuke is.

I've been reading First Families:  The Impact of the White House on Their Lives by Bonnie Angelo.  I'm on chapter four right now, and it's really interesting.

I also posted a new Avatar: The Next Generation one-shot (fanfiction.net/~hmweasley).  I tried uploading videos to Youtube earlier, but it wouldn't let me.  That's the secong time that's happened.  I wish I knew what's wrong.

Days Until:
Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella: 8
NBC Wizarding World Sneak Peak: 9
Vacation: 12
Wizarding World Theme Park: 20
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 31
Eclipse Movie: 32
The Last Airbender Movie: 34
Mockingjay Book: 87
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 174
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 412
Breaking Dawn Movie: 538

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment