Sunday, May 30, 2010

Arguing Over Facebook

I did pretty much nothing on Saturday.  We did watch Leap Year which I've been wanting to see.  I loved it!  It's now one of my most favorite movies ever.

Oh yeah, and I took my driving test that morning, almost wrecked the car, failed, and we're done talking about that.

Today, we went over to my grandma's.  They were watching Avatar when we got there, so I finally got to see the end of it.  I really, really liked it.

I played badminton, tennis, and volleyball with my cousin Danielle.  It was so hot outside!  It definitely feels like summer now.

Once we went back inside, my cousin Joel and I kind of started fighting over Facebook.  He started doing things to bug me, and then he got off the computer and I decided to get on.  He apparently forgot to log off of his account.  His dad and our uncle told me to post something funny as him, and I did.  Then, he found out and kicked me off his account.  I got on my account and we started to argue and make fun of each other over Facebook.  It was actually fun (although he did some very embarassing things).  It was actually the first time I've been on Facebook in forever.

We also started watching Mama Mia.  It was still on when we left.  I've seen it before.  It's a good movie, but really cheesy.  My favorite part is that Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasley in Harry Potter) is in it.

That's pretty much all I did this weekend.

Days Until:
Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella: 6
NBC Wizarding World Sneak Peak: 7
Vacation: 10
Wizarding World Theme Park: 18
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 29
Eclipse Movie: 30
The Last Airbender Movie: 32
Mockingjay Book: 85
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 172
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 410
Breaking Dawn Movie: 536


Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment