Monday, May 3, 2010

Confirmation

Saturday was pretty uneventful.  Or at least, I can't think of anything that happened, so I'm asuming nothing interesting did.

Yesterday we went to my cousin Michael's First Communion.  He'll never see this, but congratulations Michael!

Afterwards, we went to pick up my best friend Summer so she could come to Confirmation with my family.

At 5:45 my uncle/godfather/sponsor and I had to go down to the church to practice everything.  Then at 6:30 we went to have a talk with the Bishop before mass.  At 7:00 the Confirmation mass finally started.  My family filmed parts of it.  I'll probably put bits of it up on Youtube.

So, I'm Confirmed now.  Yay!

That's all I really have to say right now.  School was the same as usual.  I have to register for the AP world history exam tomorrow.  I also have to go work on next year's schedule at some point tomorrow because it's the last day I can do it.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment