Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feliz Cinco de Mayo

We had a sub in world history today so all we did was work on worksheets, and in art all I did was work on my drawing.

In personal finance, we took two tests and then just worked on homework the rest of the time.  Since I was done with all of my work, I just read.

We celebrated Cinco de Mayo in Spanish today.  I brought in Mexican corn which was corn, zucchini, red bell pepper, jalapenos, green onions, cilantro, and salsa all mixed together.  Not many people ate it.  I don't blame them.  I didn't like it either.  It was extremely spicy.

Since we were eating in the classroom anyway, a few of us didn't even go to lunch.  I spent my lunch in the Spanish classroon writing.  Yep, it's another Avatar: The Next Genration one-shot.  Believe it or not, it's actually about Cinco de Mayo.  How did I manage that?  I made Cinco de Mayo a Fire Nation holiday.  It will all be explained when I get around to uploading the story.  I'm actually really happy with it.  It's longer than the other one-shots I've posted, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Oh yeah, and we also finished watching The Princess and the Frog.  It was really cute.

We didn't do much in English except go over vocab, read part of Julius Caesar, and go to the lab to work on our research papers.

There probably won't be a blog tomorrow because I have to work.  In other news, if anyone happens to be a UK fan, my dad and sister are going to meet part of the team tomorrow.  Kind of cool I guess, even if I'm not a fan.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment