Monday, May 24, 2010

Just Two More Days!

Today was the first day of finals.  The finals in world history and art were both really easy, and I'm not worried at all about my grade on those.  My final in Spanish was a little harder (but not much), and I'm the slightest bit worried about how well I did on it.

All we did in personal finance was watch different videos about money, budgeting, insurance, etc.

After out final in Spanish, we watched more of Avatar.  I really like it, but I still can't help thinking of Pochohantas while I'm watching it.

In English, we had to take the Core 40 pilot test that I mentioned on Friday, and then we worked on research papers.  I'm already done with my research paper, so I spent the time finishing reading Julius Caesar since we won't be able to in class.

Tomorrow I have finals in personal finance and English.  Hopefully, those go well.  I can't believe there are only two days of school left!

I watched episode 62 of Naruto just a little while ago.  It was an awesome episode.  I loved that Naruto won!

Days Until:
Summer Break: 2
Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella: 12
Vacation: 16
Wizarding World Theme Park: 24
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 35
Eclipse Movie: 36
The Last Airbender Movie: 38
Mockingjay Book: 91
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 178
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 416
Breaking Dawn Movie: 542


Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment