Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lots to Look Forward to (If Only Summer Would Hurry)

We finished watching Hotel Rwanda in world history today.  That movie was amazing!  I think that everyone should watch that movie (if they're older at least).  I loved it.

We didn't do much in either art or personal finance.  In art, I workd on my scratch drawing, and in personal finance, we watched a video about insurance.

In Spanish, we watched part of the Blind Side.  This is about the third time I've seen the movie.  It's good though, so I don't really care.

In English, we talked about how to do citations, talked about Julius Caesar, and worked on our research papers.  I was actually able to get my research paper done today.  I think I'm the only one in the class who's done.  They're not due until Monday.

I know there was something else I wanted to mention, but I can't think of it.  Maybe I'll remember and then mention it tomorrow.

I've been reading The Secret Lives of the U.S. Presidents by Cormac O'Brien recently.  It's pretty interesting, and I've learned somethings that I didn't know about the presidents.

Days Until
Summer Break: 6
Summer Break (School Days): 4
Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella: 16
Wizarding World Theme Park: 28Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 39
Eclipse Movie: 40
The Last Airbender Movie: 42
Mockingjay Book: 95
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 182
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 420
Breaking Dawn Movie: 546

(I never realized how much I have to look forward to until I did this.  Also, I'm not happy about how close the Eclipse Movie Companion is coming out to the movie.  I like to read them before I see the movie.)

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment