Saturday, May 22, 2010

Uncooperative Computer

I haven't really done all that much today.  I was woken up incredibly early because I had to go take my written driving test.  I failed because I missed to many of the signs.  I wasn't surprised, but I am so tired and wish I hadn't had to get up so early just for that.

I watched episode 61 of Naruto last night.  It was probably my favorite episode in a while!  It was amazing!  Hinata's my favorite character, so I like episodes that she's in.  The whole episode was amazing though.

That's pretty much all I've done today.  I tried to upload some more videos to Youtube, but my computer didn't want to cooperate.

Days Until:
Summer Break: 4
Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella: 14
Wizarding World Theme Park: 26
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 37
Eclipse Movie: 38
The Last Airbender Movie: 40
Mockingjay Book: 93
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 180
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 418
Breaking Dawn Movie: 544

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment