Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stressful

It's been almost a week since my last post!  Things have gotten crazy in the past week.  I've been working, Summer had her birthday party, and there are tests going on at school.  This will be a quick post.

Summer's birthday party was fun until I got sick and came home in the middle of the night.  I took some videos, but I don't know if any of them will be on Youtube or not.  It all depends.

In Indiana, you have to pass several different Core 40 tests in order to graduate.  This year I have to take English.  We took session one today and we're taking session two tomorrow.  I thought it went really well, but tomorrow's the essay and that's the part I'm worried about.

Thursday is the AP world history exam which I am incredibly nervous about.  We have to write three essays!  Plus, it's hard to remember the whole entire history of the world.  We've been reviewing.  I do pretty well on things we learned recently but not so good on things we learned at the beginning of the year.  At least I don't have to pass it to graduate, but if I do pass it, I'll get college credit.

Overall, it's been incredibly stressful lately.  I am so tired.  I just wish I could do nothing for a little while.  I can't wait until summer break.  I don't think I've ever wanted school to be out this badly.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment