Thursday, March 10, 2011

Booking Through Thrusday - Multi-Tasking

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme.  This week's question is:
Do you multi-task when you read? Do other things like stirring things on the stove, brushing your teeth, watching television, knitting, walking, et cetera?



Or is it just me, and you sit and do nothing but focus on what you’re reading?


(Or, if you do both, why, when, and which do you prefer?)
Usually, I'll just sit and read.  Occasionaly, I'll need to do something, and I'm too into a book to put it down.  Then, I'll attempt to multi-task, but it usually doesn't work to well.  Most of the time I just try to focus on what I'm reading.  That's the only way that I'm really able to remember what's going on.

2 comments:

  1. I'll only multi-task if I have to. But I am too clumsy to walk and read at the same time - it usually results in injury.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/booking-through-thursday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up on walking and reading, but I do multitask. Without it I wouldn't get much reading done at all: http://mostraum.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/booking-through-thursday-multitasking/

    ReplyDelete