Monday, March 7, 2011

Musing Mondays - March 7th, 2011

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  This week's question is:


What book(s) are you most excited about right now? (it can either be something you’re currently reading, or something you just bought, or a book/books that are soon to be published).

I have The Sacred Oath by D.C. Grace sitting on my bedside table waiting to be read. I've been really excited to read it ever since I first heard about it through the Internet. It contains werewolves (one of my favorite things/creatures to read about)! I hope to get to it soon.

(Also, Blogger is still being annoying and screwing up all of my posts.  If anyone has any idea why it keeps deleting parts of posts or messing with the format, please let me know.  I'd really appreciate it.  It's taking me forever to get this post right.  I may just give up again
.)

1 comment: