Monday, March 14, 2011

Musing Mondays - March 14th, 2011

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  This week's asks:

Do you have a favorite children’s book? Either one that you loved as a child, or one that you discovered later, and still enjoy? Tell us about it!
I had many different books that I loved to read when I was little, but I can't think of one that was my absolute favorite.  I know I had a book that played music that I loved to sing along with.  I ended up wearing the batteries out from listening to it too much.  I also read a lot of Dr. Seuss and Disney books.  I can't think of any specific favorite though.

Haley

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I read any Disney books growing up (watched plenty of movies tho), but I loved Dr. Suess!
    Here's my MM:
    http://centralcaligrrrl.blogspot.com/2011/03/musing-mondays_14.html

    ReplyDelete