Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Love Avatar: The Last Airbender

Today's challenge is supposed to be to talk about one of your favorite shows.  I think it will come as no surprise to people who have been following this blog a while that Avatar: The Last Airbender is my absolute favorite show.  Kataang is one of my favorite fictional couples of all time, and I can't wait for the Legend of Korra.

I think I'm going to start asking questions in posts to see if people comment.  I know I'm more likely to comment if someone asks a specific question.  My first questions:  What's your favorite TV show?  Have you ever watched Avatar: The Last Airbender?  If so, do you like it or not?  If you're a fan, what's your favorite ship, or do you not ship at all?

Work was oddly slow today.  I don't know if it was because it's Sunday, but way less people came in today than they have lately.  I have to work the next two days too, so I hope it stays slow.

Days Until:
Deathly Hallows Part 1 DVD: 36
The Twilight Saga: The Complete Illustrated Guide released: 37
LeakyCon 2011: 129
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 131
My 18th Birthday: 151
Breaking Dawn Part 1 Movie: 257
Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie: 621

Books Read in 2011: 7
Harry Potter Reread: GoF 16 (I caught up again today.)

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment