Thursday, March 31, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Cereal

First of all, I want to apologize for their not being a post for almost a week now.  I've been in Georgia for spring break, and my access to the Internet was very limited.  I hoped to get up a blog post or two somehow, but it didn't happen.  Anyway, on with Booking Through Thursday...

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme that asks a question about books.
If you’re like me, you grew up reading everything under the sun, like the cereal boxes while you ate your breakfast, the newspapers held by strangers on the subway, the tabloid headlines at the grocery store.



What’s the oddest thing you’ve ever read? (You know, something NOT a book, magazine, short story, poem or article.)
I did (and still do) read all of those things.  I actually attempted to read a dictionary once, but by the time I got to the B's, I gave up.  There were other, much more interesting, things I could spend my time reading.  I've tried reading some instruction manuals and things, and I'm always the one actually reading the instructions to board games while everyone else just tries to figure it out on their own.  I can't really think of anything else strange that I've read before, but if I saw something with words on it, chances are I read at least some of it.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried to read the dictionary many times but I just used to end up getting bored with the As and opening random pages.
    I'm the same with board games - no one else will follow the actual rules and they all end up getting annoyed with me when I tell them they can't do something.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/booking-through-thursday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dictionary is a good one. stop and see mine and my giveaways.

    ReplyDelete