Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Top Ten Books I Just HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Bookshelf

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Brookish.  (I know I'm a day late.  I had to work yesterday and didn't have time to write this.)

I have a huge stack of books just waiting to be read, so I'll just name ten of those.

1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones (Mortal Instruments)


2. The Sacred Oath by D.C. Grace

The Sacred Oath


3. Abe Lincoln Grows Up by Carl Sandburg

Abe Lincoln Grows Up
(This is not the copy I have.)

4. Viva Vermont! by Melody Carlson

Viva Vermont!


5. Survival of the Fiercest by Anna Carey

Survival of the Fiercest: A Sloane Sisters Novel
(This is actually a sequel, and I haven't even read the first one.  I bought it without realizing it.)

6. Now You See Her by Jacquelyn Mitchard

Now You See Her


7. Darwin Undercover by Anna Dale

8. Believing in Narnia by Natalie Gillespie

Believing in Narnia: A Kid's Guide to Unlocking the Secret Symbols of Faith in C.S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia


9. Guys are Waffles, Girls are Spaghetti by Chad Eastham and Bill and Pam Farrel

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti


10. I Heart Bloomberg by Melody Carlson

I Heart Bloomberg (86 Bloomberg Place Series #1)

1 comment:

  1. +JMJ+

    Guys are Waffles, Girls are Spaghetti is such a cool title! I'd probably buy it, too, just for the explanation.

    Good luck getting through your list! =)

    ReplyDelete