Thursday, March 3, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Cheating

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme where you answer a question about books and reading.  This week's question is:

Do you cheat and peek at the ends of books? (Come on, be honest.)
My answer is:  sometimes.  It really depends.  If it's a book I absolutely love (such as Harry Potter or the Hunger Games), I'm really tempted too, but I'm usually able to resist.  If it's a romance book or something kind of predictable, I usually do because I usually have an at least faint idea of what's going to happen.  (By the way, I'm not saying these books are bad, there are just certain types of books that usually end a certain way.)  Most of the time though, I'm able to keep myself from looking even if I really want to, but sometimes I fail at restraining myself and ruin the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment