Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox - March 6th, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to show what books you got during the week.

I've tried this about four times already, and Blogger keeps screwing up the post.  I got seven books this week, and I had a long post with summaries and everyting.  Blogger kept moving text around and deleting huge chunks of the post.  I don't have anymore time to mess with it, so I'm just going to quickly list the books.
 
Love Finds You in Paradise Pennsylvania by Loree Lough (Given to me by my aunt.)
 
Nerve by Taylor Clark (I recieved an ARC from the publisher.)
 
My dad picked the rest of the books up at the Border's closing sale:
 
Ouran High School Host Club Volumes 5, 6, and 9 by Bisco Hatori  (I actually already have volume 5.  I may do a giveaway.  Would anyone be interested?)
 
The Darwin Awards Next Evolution by Wendy Northcutt
 
Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Duke by Sarah Maclean

2 comments:

  1. Blogger does go a little crazy sometimes.
    Great books this week.
    Love Sarah Maclean's books.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a pretty full mailbox this week! Enjoy reading!

    Take a look at what's in my Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete