Saturday, August 4, 2012

19th Birthday

I'm now 19!  My birthday wasn't incredibly exciting.  I spent most of my day reading.  I opened my presents from my sister and parents last night, but my mom did make some brownies today.  Also, Niall (from One Direction) did a twitcam today that I was actually able to watch!  Every time a member of One Direction does a twitcam, I'm asleep, so the fact that Niall did one that I could watch on my birthday was awesome.

I also managed to film a review of the Menma arc of Naruto and get that up today.  I filmed another video about my birthday and showed my presents and stuff, but I'm going to wait and edit it tomorrow.

That's really all I've done today other than answer happy birthday wishes from people through Facebook and Twitter.  It's so weird how people I rarely speak to wish me a happy birthday.  One girl I haven't even seen since freshmen year of high school wished me happy birthday on Facebook today.

Anyway, I'm off to read some more.  I'm in the middle of reading a play right now, and it's pretty interesting. I also got a notification from Facebook earlier that I've been putting off answering, so I should probably go do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment