Thursday, August 9, 2012

Not Quite as Panicked

I'm not quite as panicked about college as I was yesterday.  I got an email confirming that my textbooks are at the bookstore ready to be picked up, and my roommate and I have gotten it worked out as far as who's bringing the fridge and who's bringing the microwave (although we still don't know if we're going to have a TV or not).  That little bit of success has left me feeling more prepared, although I'm sure I'll start freaking out again in the next couple of days.

Other than that I've had a normal and boring day where I do almost nothing.  LeakyCon also started today and seeing all the tweets from people there has made me really nostalgic about last year.  It's too bad I couldn't be there this year.  The ironic thing is it's actually much closer to me this year (in Chicago), but it's much too close to college starting.  If I'd gone, coming home and then almost immediately leaving for college would have been hectic.  Plus, I need all of the money that would go towards LeakyCon in order to pay for college...

Anyway, I'm off to read and scroll through Tumblr some more (because what else have I done recently?).

No comments:

Post a Comment