Monday, August 6, 2012

Less Than Two Weeks...

Today is just another day sitting around doing almost nothing.  I feel as if I haven't spent a day on Tumblr for a really long time, so I've been on a lot today.  Other than that and reading some fanfiction I really haven't done much.  I've just been trying to distract myself from the fact that I leave for college in less than two weeks now.

Yesterday Summer had a going away party.  It was the first time I'd seen her in quite a while, and it was awesome to get to spend time with her.  I've been friends with her longer than anyone else, and she'll always be my best friend.  It's amazing how, whenever I do get to see her, it doesn't feel as if we haven't seen each other in a long time.  I'm sure we'll stay just as close during college.  The party was fun though.  I'd meant to film a video after I got home, but I decided against it once I actually got home...

I'm off to do more pointless things for the rest of the day.  I actually just reminded myself that there were things I was supposed to do today, but they involve getting ready for college, which isn't stuff I want to think about...  I guess I'll have to do it eventually though.

No comments:

Post a Comment