Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Actually Being Social

Today hasn't been eventful at all.  I've only gone to classes and sat in my dorm.  My roommate makes me feel even worse because she's constantly trying to convince me to leave the dorm, but I have no idea what to do.  Our RA is having a girl's night thing in her room tonight.  It'll probably be incredibly awkward for me, but I'm going to go for at least a little bit.

Tomorrow is the call out meeting for the creative writing club.  I love writing, so it should be the perfect club for me.  The only thing is having people read my writing while I'm there terrifies me, and they want us to take a sample of our writing tomorrow.  I'm way more worried about it than I probably should be.  I know it's good that I'd be getting involved in a club and actually leaving my dorm room, but I'm so worried about them reading what I wrote.  In addition to that, I'm just nervous about the thought of going to the meeting and meeting people there.

Hopefully the meeting will go well, and I'll end up really enjoying it.  Before that though I have to make it through the girl's night thing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment