Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Allergies and Productivity

I got an email last night that my second class of the day was canceled for today.  That meant I had to get up for a 50 minute long 8:00 class, and then have an even longer than usual break until my other class that afternoon.  I guess I shouldn't really complain about extra time.  I probably wouldn't have been able to watch Little House on the Prairie earlier if it weren't for that extra hour.

I really need to be more productive.  I've done some precalculus problems, but that's it as far as homework's concerned.  My allergies are pretty bad today though.  I have a massive headache, and I could hardly force myself to write this post.  I'm definitely forcing myself to work on my speech outline later though.  Even if I don't get that much done, I need to do something, especially since mid-terms are next week.

I just hope my allergies get better soon.  They've been driving me crazy for the past week or so.  Some days I'm fine but others I'm miserable.  It would be nice if they'd go away for mid-terms next week, but I doubt it. I'm just going to have to force myself to study no matter how bad I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment