Monday, October 8, 2012

Procrastination and Distractions

After procrastinating on my speech for days, I finally finished the outline and started practicing today.  It's not too incredibly bad, but I feel as if it goes all over the place.  I don't really have a clear point in it.  I just end up rambling for five minutes.  I'll probably have to give it tomorrow though, and I don't really know what else to do.  I just hope it'll be good enough.

I have two mid-terms this week, and I'm getting slightly more stressed out about both of those as they get closer.  I think I know the material fairly well, but I'm still worried I won't do that good on them.

I haven't done much other than school work all day.  I'm in the middle of a movie I've been trying to watch all day (and last night), and I've been spending too much time on Tumblr today.  Other than that nothing's really happened.  I want to get this movie finished before I get started on even more homework though. I've got about 25 minutes left.  I feel as if I've been watching it forever, but in reality I've just been pausing it every five minutes to do various things.  I just need to watch it all now and get it out of the way so I can completely focus on homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment