Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm Procrastinating

I have quite a bit of homework.  Not enough that I'm overwhelmed or anything, but it's enough to keep me pretty busy.  History club is having a movie night right now, and I'm missing it in order to work on homework, but instead I just keep procrastinating.  I've been on Tumblr, watching Little House on the Prairie, watching Starkid, and, or course, writing this post.  I really need to focus and get my work done.  I don't even know why I'm bothering to write a blog post that's basically just convincing me to do something else...

Classes went well today, although nothing noteworthy happened.  Since classes ended I've just been either working on homework or procrastinating on doing homework.  I really need to at least work on my first draft of my English paper since we're going over it in class tomorrow.  That's the only thing that I absolutely need to do tonight, but there are several other things I need to at least work on a bit.  I think I've sufficiently talked myself into doing work now, so maybe I'll actually get stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment