Thursday, October 25, 2012

Homework and Trick-or-Treating

I feel as if I've been sitting in my dorm forever this afternoon, but in reality it hasn't been more than a few hours.  I have quite a bit of homework still to do.  Tonight is also the night that alumni brings their kids to come trick-or-treating in the residence halls, but I'm not really sure how that works.  I was just talking to my roommate Katie about it, and she said she really has no idea either.  We never really got told specifics other than that we didn't have to get candy because the college took care of that.  I guess we'll just go with whatever happens.  I just hope I'm able to get my homework done with whatever happens.  I may end up eating in the room though because I've heard different times when it starts, and I'm not sure if we're supposed to be here the whole time or if it really matters.

That's pretty much the rest of my day though: homework and the trick-or-treating thing.  In fact, I'm off to write my theology paper now.  Hopefully I can get quite a bit of homework done in the next hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment