Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Writing Project and Mid-Terms

I feel as if I've gotten into enough of a routine here at college that nothing exciting really happens anymore.  I just go through each day and it's nearly the same as all the other days.  That's not to say that nothing exciting happens, but there's nothing really noteworthy.

I think I shared this on Twitter, but about a week ago I started a new writing project.  That brings the current total up to three.  I'd been tempted to start writing this over a month ago, but I resisted because I figured two was enough.  Then I was on the computer one day, and I just couldn't resist.  The next thing I knew I was in the middle of creating an outline.  I'm not going to say much about it, since I don't like to talk about what I'm writing while I'm writing it.  I've been writing the other two for quite a while now, and I have yet to even say what either of them are anywhere online.  It's not because I want to hide anything.  I just don't know if anything will change or not, so I don't like saying stuff online.

Mid-terms are next week.  I'm not looking forward to that.  I really need to buckle down on the studying.  There's really only two classes where I'm worried about the mid-terms, but I'm quite a bit worried about them.  Hopefully things will go well.  I've been studying a bit, but I definitely need to start studying even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment