Friday, October 26, 2012

Homework and Sad Fanfic

It's a bit odd.  This entire week seemed to be dragging on, but now that it's Friday, it actually feels as if it went rather quickly.

Last night we had little kids trick-or-treating in our residence halls because of some event they had for alumni.  I didn't really do much.  My roommate Katie got pretty into it.  She had on a fancy princess-like dress and sat outside our door giving out candy.  (Our hall was princess themed.)  On the other hand, I was inside our room trying to get homework done.  It wasn't easy with all the noise, but I managed.

I have two papers due next week, and I just finished one of them before writing this.  I only have a little, tiny bit to write of the other one, and it isn't due until Thursday.  It shouldn't take too long.  In addition to that, I have to study for a Africa geography quiz, read the Communist Manifesto, study for a theology quiz, and work on my final project for first-year experience.  It should really be all that hard, but this weekend is also family weekend.  My family's not staying for Sunday though, so I should at least have that day to work.  I've been working on/studying this stuff for most of last week as well, so it's not like I have to do all of it this weekend.  Most of it is half done at the very least.  I should be fine.

I'm going to go finish up this sad One Direction fanfic that I'm reading.  I only have a couple of short chapters left, and I want to get through it quickly.  The cleaning lady in our residence hall was vacuuming right outside our door while I sat in my room with the door open trying not to cry over this fanfic.  (I would have closed the door except she was right there, and I didn't want her to think I was doing it because she was annoying me or something.)  Living in a dorm is great...

No comments:

Post a Comment