Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Long Day

Today has been a long day, and it's only the afternoon.  I had to give my speech in speech class this morning.  It went way better than I thought it would!  I was less prepared than I had been for my last speech, and because of that, I was even more nervous.  The teacher said I seemed more confident though, so that must not have shown.  Either way I did well on the speech and managed to stay in the time limit by only five seconds.  I'm just glad it's over!

Theology class was the same as usual, but with our mid-term on Thursday I'm kind of freaking out about that class.  I'm really worried about the test.  I think I understand the material to a point, but I'm not sure if I can remember everything that we're supposed to remember.  I'm not a huge fan of the way the professor teaches, and I don't like the way he does his tests either.  I'm just not looking forward to that on Thursday.

In my first year experience class we had to go on a scavenger hunt in groups of four.  We spent about an hour walking around campus and taking pictures of stuff.  Thankfully the weather was a lot warmer than it has been recently.  It's actually the perfect temperature outside right now.  I was the only one in my group who knew how to get pictures from my phone to the computer, so taking pictures and uploading them became my job.  That meant I didn't have to be in any of the pictures though, and the members of my group were constantly trying to get out of being in pictures.  It was a lot funner than sitting in a classroom though, and it was kind of nice to walk around campus in this weather.

Now I have a lot of homework to get done, so I'll probably be working on that for most of the rest of the day.  I have a history mid-term tomorrow, so I really need to study for that.  I also need to make an advisor appointment to talk about my schedule for next semester and contact one of my professors about a paper I have to write.  I just feel like I have so many things to do!  In reality though, most of the stuff will probably only take a few minutes when I get around to doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment