Friday, December 7, 2012

Finals Stress

Today has been a long day.  I almost didn't write this post because I just don't really want to think about things.  It probably won't sound like much is going on, but the stress of finals has made every other little thing that happens seem a million times worse.  I'm just so stressed that I think I'm making myself feel sick.

Last night I dropped my phone in a bowl of ramen while eating dinner.  After a couple of really stressful hours I found out that it was in fact working for the most part, but certain things aren't working that make the phone really difficult to use.  For a while I was in a complete panic because I couldn't get a hold of people to tell them that my phone was broken even, but luckily it's working well enough that I can use it.  Now my only partly working phone is more of an annoyance than an actual full blown problem.

My precalculus teacher emailed us yesterday about making our final a take home test.  This sounds great because take home tests are always better, right?  Well, he uploaded the file and it's on a program I don't have on my laptop.  That's also more of an annoyance than an actual problem because I can go to the library and use the school computers.  What makes it a problem is that I have no idea how to use that program.  I'm going to have to learn how to use a completely new program, and that worries me since it's the final.  I'm worried the program will make me do worse since I don't really know how to use it.  There are all these different ways to enter formulas and stuff, and I have no idea how.

Other than that there have just been a bunch of small, really inconvenient things happening all day.  And the entire One Direction fandom still freaking out over Haylor is driving me insane with everything else.  I just want people to stop talking about it

Today was a "reading day," so we could study for finals.  I got very little studying done though.  Next week isn't completely packed with finals for me though, and I'm not really that worried about not studying today.  As long as I study tomorrow and Sunday I should be fine.  I'm sure this stress won't disappear until after my theology final on Thursday though.  However, then I have a month off of school, and I will be so unbelievably happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment