Friday, December 21, 2012

The World Didn't End

So today was the day that the world was supposed to end.  It was also the first day of winter, which I completely forgot until a couple of hours ago because of the whole apocalypse thing.

I didn't really do much today.  In fact, I've felt pretty horrible today.  I have allergies, so my head's been congested for months.  Today was the day that my allergies decided to really act up.  I've been sneezing all day long, and I have a horrible headache that medicine has only somewhat helped.  I just hope that I wake up feeling better tomorrow.

I managed to post another chapter of Life Lessons today.  Two updates in two days!  I also filmed a video today, but it probably won't be edited and uploaded for a day or two.  (I still have a video from yesterday to edit actually.)

I watched Naruto earlier, and I actually paused an episode of How I Met Your Mother in order to write this.  That's basically the only note-worthy things I've done today.  Although, I haven't been on Tumblr in two days, and before that I hadn't been on in three or four days.  I feel so disconnected from it, but I think the break's doing me good.  I'm getting other things done at least.

My mom just yelled to tell me that supper was ready, so I guess that's a sign to wrap up this post.  I'm going to go eat and finish this How I Met Your Mother episode.

Only three days until Christmas Eve!  At least I know I'll have something to do then.

No comments:

Post a Comment