Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Post of 2012

Happy New Year's Eve, everybody!  Although, it's actually New Year's Day already in some places, so I hope you guys are enjoying 2013 so far.

I'm going over to my grandma's tonight to celebrate with her and my cousins.  It's kind of a tradition we have, and I'm really looking forward to it.  I don't see my family much while at college, so I'm probably even more excited about it than I have been in past years.

2012 was a big year for me since I graduated high school and started college.  I'm excited for 2013 though.  2013 is the year I finally get to go to a One Direction concert!  You have no idea how excited I am for that!  I'm also doing something new on my Youtube channel that may occasionally affect this blog too, but I'll talk about that if it ever does warrant a blog post.  (I filmed the first video for Youtube yesterday, but it'll be up tomorrow.)

It's hard to believe that this will be my last blog post for 2012.  I actually have a Youtube video from the 29th that I still have to edit and upload today.  I definitely want to get it up before it's 2013, but I don't know what time I'm going to my grandma's and who knows if I'd get it edited there.  We'll see what happens.

I hope you all enjoy your New Year's Eve, and that you all have had an awesome 2012!  I'm sure 2013 will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment