Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tired of Internet Drama

Today has seemed to drag on forever.  I spent a large part of the day reading as I'm determined to meet my reading goal for 2012.  (I have two more books to read.  I think I'll make it.)

Other than that I really didn't do all that much.  I wrote some and hope to get some more writing done in a bit.  I'm listening to HG Fireside Chat right now.  That's basically the extent of my day.

I don't know if I can blame PMSing or not, but the Internet just has really been getting on my nerves lately.  I'm used to dealing with drama in the One Direction, but it's been getting to me the past couple of days.  In addition, I seem to be dealing with a lot of crap online that has nothing to do with One Direction the past couple of days.  It's not as if stuff like this is new, but it's been coming quite a bit recently and I'm just not in the mood to deal with it.  It's probably a very good thing that I've been off Tumblr the past week or so (although Tumblr's one of the most drama free places), and I came incredibly close to getting off of Twitter for a long break earlier.  In the end, I just stepped away for a little bit and unfollowed some people who were creating drama.

I seem to have escaped drama for the last several hours though.  Now I'm just sitting here listening to HG Fireside Chat and scrolling through Twitter occasionally.

Two days until Christmas Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment