Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Thoughts on Haylor

Today was just a normal day until after classes when I discovered the amount of drama currently happening in the One Direction fandom.  Sorry to everyone who's not a One Direction fandom, but I just have to mention it because it's basically ruined my day.

There are pictures of Harry leaving Taylor Swift's hotel this morning, and everyone's basically freaking out.  Now, to me it's so incredibly obvious that these pictures are staged for publicity.  Every single thing we've gotten about Haylor has been.  A huge amount of fans (and in a weird turn of fate both Larry and Elounor shippers) can see that.  But for some reason tons of people are freaking out over these pictures even though just yesterday they thought it was just publicity.  This is just like yesterday.  Why do they suddenly think it's different.  Even though I know it's all fake I'm just getting really upset because of all this fake crap happening.  I'm just really mad that they're doing this at all, and I hate watching people freak out about it online and worry about whether or not it's real.  I just want this to be over.  I'm praying that once they leave New York, Harry and Taylor won't come in contact with each other for a very long time.

Anyway...  Other than that nothing note-worthy has happened so far today.  I hate speech and theology earlier (my last theology class!), but nothing out of the ordinary happened in either class.  I've worked on some precalculus, and I'm getting ready to work on my English paper.  Other than that I suspect today will be pretty boring.  Unless I choose to get caught up in the Haylor drama going on right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment