Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's December!

It's the first day of December!  I can't believe there's only a month of 2012 left!  Only 25 days until Christmas (and possibly only 21 days left until the end of the world)!  Exciting!

One Direction had their first concert in a while last night, so of course there's tons of stuff going around Twitter and Tumblr about that.  I've spent a good part of my morning looking at that stuff.  In fact, all I've done so far today is sit on the computer and go to Subway for lunch.  It's still early though, and I have lots of homework to get done later today.  I'm not in the mood to write English papers, but I really have no choice...  Warning for any potential English majors: your finals don't just consist of tests like others.  I don't even want to imagine what finals will be like when I'm taking multiple English classes at once.

I'm going to go scroll through Tumblr and various other sites for a little while, although I really need to get to working on one of those papers soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment