Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So Close to the End of Finals

My precalculus final was due today.  I'd been working on it for days (as it was a take home test), but I don't feel all that confident about it.  Some of the problems I just could not figure out.  It's turned in now though, so there's nothing I can do and stressing won't help.

Now I just have to get through my theology final tomorrow.  I'm not all that confident about it either, but I don't think it'll be as bad as the precalculus final.  I'd probably be more stressed out about if it weren't for the fact that I get to go home afterwards.  My roommate left today (lucky), so I have our room to myself now.  It's kind of weird because her side is much more emptier than normal.

I have the job of defrosting the fridge before I leave.  I should probably start that now since I have nothing in it, but I'm kind of scared I'll screw something up since I've never done that before.  I know what I'm supposed to do in theory, but I don't want to screw up and there be water everywhere.

I also have to turn in my rented textbooks and sell back one of the ones I bought tomorrow before I leave.  I'm not looking forward to that.  I've never done that before.  Does it take a long time?  I don't know if I should be expecting to be there for a while or if it will be quick.  Hopefully the later.

After all of that I'll get to go home though, and I'm incredibly excited!  I can't wait to be away from school for a month.  I haven't eaten decent food since Thanksgiving (except for a few trips to Subway).

No comments:

Post a Comment