Monday, December 10, 2012

First Day of Finals

Today's the first day of finals week, and it's amazingly gone by rather quickly.  This morning I had to go drop off my final portfolio for English.  It took less than five minutes, and then my entire morning was free.  I spent it studying for my history final that was later, working on my precalculus final, and reading fanfiction.

My history final was this afternoon, and I was surprised at how confident I felt about it.  There are a couple of questions that I wasn't entirely sure on, but as a whole there was nothing that really freaked me out.

I also posted a new chapter of Life Lessons.  Life Lessons is my Hunger Games fanfiction that's basically a collection of one-shots that take place about 25 years after Mockingjay.  There's a new character in the one I posted today, and he's the child of two characters from the book that haven't been in the fanfiction yet.  If you want to check it out, it would be really appreciated.

For the rest of the day I just plan to study for my theology final and read some Harry Potter fanfiction.  There's this Harry Potter fanfic that I've been reading for months, and I'm finally close to the end.  I hope to finish it soon (although probably not tonight).

No comments:

Post a Comment