Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lazy Christmas Break

I always feel so lazy when I go home, especially since everyone else in the house has school or work.  My mom went to the store and tried to get me to go with her, but it was so early in the morning that I just didn't want to go.  Now I'm home alone with not much to do.

I'm listening to a Hunger Games podcast at the moment, and I spent the entire morning reading.  (I'm behind on my 2012 reading challenge on Goodreads, and I need to get caught up.)  That's probably what the rest of my day will be like.  I'll probably watch Little House after this podcast is over, and I plan on posting the next chapter of my Hunger Games fanfic later today.  That's basically it.

Only five days until Christmas!!!  Four until Christmas Eve!!!  At least that's something exciting to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment