Thursday, January 2, 2014

Life Post: Cold, Writing, and Twilight

It's decided to get freezing cold here again right at the beginning of the year, and I'm not a fan. We hardly got any snow last night, but I think we're supposed to get more soon. I don't really see it getting much warmer before I go back up to Indianapolis, and it will only be colder up in Indy. I guess I'll just have to power through that the rest of the winter.

I didn't get any writing done on New Year's Day, but I got a lot done today. I'm still loving the fanfiction I'm writing at the moment. I've reached the point where it's not pouring out as easily as it was at the beginning, but I'm still extremely excited about it. I also wrote an article today that I submitted to the Yahoo Contributor Network. It has to be approved and everything, but I'll let you know what happens. If it's published, I'll be sure to post a link here and on Twitter.

As I'm writing this post, Twilight is actually on the TV. My sister found it and turned it on. It's odd because I hadn't realized how long it had been since I watched it until I started watching it. I used to be such a huge fan, and now I criticize it more than anything. There will always be a part of me that has a soft spot for Twilight, but it also makes me cringe. It's definitely a love-hate relationship in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment