Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Life Post: The Start of Classes

I don't know why I'm writing this when I just woke up, and I'm still tired and such. I'm having to wake up earlier than I have in quite a while this semester because of my classes, and I have a feeling it's going to be tough to adjust. I still have more than fifteen minutes until I have to leave for class though, so I somehow ended up writing this post. (I'm too anxious about being late that I had to wake up even earlier than it was necessarily needed.)

The first day of classes yesterday were a bit stressful. We're definitely getting right into the swing of things, and I already have a good deal of work to do after going to two classes. I have two more to go to today, so I'm sure I'll be absolutely loaded with work afterwards. It's not necessarily fun, but I'm sure I'll be fine was I re-adjust to having school work. I'll definitely have more than I did last semester I think. That's mostly because I'm taking three literature classes this semester and humanities, which has a literature part, so I will have tons and tons of reading to do this semester. I'm an English major, so I don't find reading to be the worst thing in the world of course. I just need to get used to the amount of reading I'm going to be doing.

I'll end this post there, since I'm still not fully awake and I don't even know if I'm making sense. I took a nap yesterday, and even though I hated how disoriented I felt after it, I think it's going to become a thing this semester. I'll need the sleep. I'm already looking forward to taking a nap right after I get back from today's classes. It'll probably be a long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment