Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Life Post: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope everyone had a great ending to 2013 and that your 2014 is starting off well.

I rang in the new year by reading Harry Potter fanfiction, and that is just perfect to me. My sister was having a party with a bunch of her friends, but I spent the night upstairs, although I heard all the fireworks they set off. I actually hadn't read any Marauder Era fanfiction in a really long time, so I was pretty happy about it.

2013 was a pretty good year overall. I met Little Mix over the summer, and I consider that to be one of the best days of my life so far. I also saw One Direction, Ed Sheeran, and Cher Lloyd in concert, and each of them were absolutely amazing. I became more sure of what I'm doing with my life, which is definitely a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still terrified about the future, but I'm more sure of what my plans are, which makes me feel better. I'm sure there were plenty of other amazing things that happened that I'm forgetting as well. I really haven't put much thought in this post, and I'm not the most awake right now. (Turns out that your little sister throwing a New Year's party and having friends spend the night can make it a little difficult to sleep.)

2014 will be amazing as well, I'm sure. There's another One Direction concert to look forward to as well as things like The Fault in Our Stars movie and The Giver movie. I'm sure even more awesome stuff will come up as the year goes on. I'm pretty optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment